Saturday, October 4, 2014

Batman: Arkham Knight 2015 Sneak Peek!

I'm sure a bunch of people have already heard about the new Batman: Arkham Knight. And I'm also sure you were all pretty pissed when they decided to push the release date back to early 2015, but for good causes. Rocksteady, the company, stated that they pushed it back to give gamers a better experience. Not sure if this helps, or just makes it even worse. Although there have been a lot of rumors about the official release date it's been made official that it will be released June 2nd, 2015. Theres a lot of excitement about one particular feature in the game though, the Batmobile.

Yes, the Batmobile. The new trailer for the game was released and it is ALL about the Batmobile. And the most exciting part about this is that this will be the very first game in the Batman: Arkham series that the mobile will be drivable, which some suspect might be hinting at a new game mode titled "Batmobile Battle Mode Reveal."

I'm sure after watching the trailer showing off the mobiles new features your all fired up.
I'm not going to sit here and explain each feature because I know you can read, because your reading this. So that's basically all I have to say about the Batmobile. Now on to the actual game.

In the official trailer they give you a whole father to son note about Bruce Wayne's father and what he wanted Bruce to do with all the money that he left behind. It's pretty serious and sentimental, but Batman is epic no matter what, so it makes it hard to cry, not that I'd expect you to. They don't make it the crying type anyways. It doesn't really show you any special game play, just the graphics, Batman being epic in his new car, and his awesome suit that he shows off in the display case in his underwater lair. Oh wait I haven't shown you the official trailer yet... oops.

Here is the video you've all been waiting for! Now do you see what I'm talking about? That super awesome secret underwater lair that Bruce somehow comes out of without getting his O.P car wet is the best part about the game trailer. I don't know what I love about it so much. I just do.

Now that you've listened to me babble on about how I love the lair, you now know that further towards the end of the trailer Batman starts fighting a bunch of the enemies, just a little game play show for ya. But if that's not enough I leave some game play for you to watch.


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment