Thursday, October 2, 2014

A NEW Legend of Zelda Game?! 2015 Sneak Peek!

I know I've been talking a LOT about Nintendo, but I just couldn't resist writing something about the new Legend of Zelda game that's ACTUALLY made by Nintendo.
Turns out it's supposed to be released in 2015 exclusively for the Wii-U. It's supposed to be a sequel to the much loved Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword released in 2011 for the Wii. Not many details have been released about the title or the plot of the game but here is the main idea.

The game will feature an "open world" which is new compared to the past LoZ games. Although this isn't new to the gaming universe, LoZ has NEVER done anything like it. They've always used the set path Link takes. There will be boundaries on how far you can go through the map and which 'portals' you can walk through but the player does have to choose which path they will take to get to the next stage. Their not changing it all though, LoZ veterans still get the nostalgia of fighting off monsters and bosses while trying to fight to the next level. It's a good thing Nintendo stirred it up a little though, attracting new players to the newer games wouldn't be easy if all they saw was the same plot, different world ads. And as I said before in my other article Nintendo has been slowing down, so this game will definitely help them in the market.
As I said there aren't many details but as soon as I get more I'll update.

There are already a few game play pictures so heres a couple to get you fired up... not that you weren't already.






















I hope you guys are as excited for this game as I am, I'll update tomorrow and enjoy my other articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment